Thursday, 16 October 2014
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 10-15 minutes
1 1/2 cup flour, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder, sifted
1 teaspoon baking soda, sifted
1/2 tsp salt, sifted
2 teaspoon cinnamon powder, sifted
3 large banana mashed
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
almond - optional
1. Preheat the oven for 5 minutes at 175C
2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon powder. Set aside
3. Combine mashed banana, sugar, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract. Whisk properly until smooth.
4. Combine the wet ingredients to the dry. Slowly combine the flour and etc to your banana batter. Make sure all ingredients are smoothly mix.
5. Line up the muffin tins or baking paper.
6. Scoop the the batter to the right portion. Put some almond on top, up to your preference.
7. Baked for 10-15 mins for 175C.
Served the muffin with hot cappuccino!
Thursday, 9 October 2014
Thursday, 14 August 2014
Life has has it's way of making you realized that the pain you had before will surfaced on you are at your lowest. You repressed, suppressed or whatever you may call it on what you had before. And once you experienced the same it will just come out just like that. And yes you thought you are fine but in reality you're not. The pain of the past is still there and it lingers. You thought you had forgiven but not. You just forget about it but when there's a thing that will remind you of it, you snap. And you can't contain it, you just turn yourself against the world. You hide, you run away and you're out of touch.
Tuesday, 13 May 2014
First day I was intrigue with this rising people from the pavement. And of course out of curiosity I checked and researched what is the significance of the moment in the pavement. Apparently this is political memories of martial law.