I am publishing this just in case you are interested to know more of me. I was tagged by a friend and I don’t want t break the cycle.
• I was born at our house in Manila after a hospital denies my mom; the attending physician said it's not yet time for her to give birth so my mom went home there she delivered me.
• I was named after the sister of my father who died at the age of 18 because she was a blue baby.
• My mom usually cuts my hair not until I was 2nd year high school, that was the first time I went to a parlor.
• I had my braces on for 6 years wherein it should only be 3years but I’m too sluggish to visit my dentist.
• I was the leader of a Marian group who prays Rosary and transfers the image from one house to another everyday for more than eight years.
• I gave birth twice in a year both caesarean sections; July 18, 2006 and June16, 2007 so to speak.
• Days after Mt. Pinatubo erupted, I was ten years old then together with my uncle and the NGO he was working with; we were one of the few who gave relief goods to the Aetas and that was the first time I had closed encounter with them.
Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
~ Jean Luc Picard ~