Saturday, 29 October 2011
Saturday, 15 October 2011
Today, my whole family is going for a vacation.....Bali here we come!!!
This is a much long planned vacation and a good time-off for me and my husband as we have been working so tirelessly for the past weeks or so.
Have a good day and catch up with you later ;)
Friday, 7 October 2011
|greetings from MBS|
Thursday, 6 October 2011
Preparation Time : 20minutes
Baking Time: 8 to 12 minutes
1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
3/4 stick Crisco butter flavor shortening sticks or 3/4 cup Crisco butter flavor shortening
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light brown and fluffy.
3. Beat egg into cream mixture.
4. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into creamed mixture until just blended.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
8. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet on a cooling rack.
9. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely
Note: this makes 3 dozen cookies ;)