Tuesday, 8 May 2012
Last Friday night, I decided to make it a try. And coincidentally this is one of husband's favorite bread. This is very easy to make. Just simply follow the measurements and procedure properly and you'll be able to have a moist banana bread. Try it it's fun.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
2-3 bananas, mashed 1 cup sugar
2 pieces raw eggs
1/2 cup cooking oil or 1/3 cup melted butter
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, set aside
- Combine and mix all the dry ingredients starting with the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add the other ingredients (eggs, mashed bananas, cooking oil, vanilla essence) then mix well with the dry ingredients incorporate with the rest of the other ingredients.
- Grease the loaf pan and pour-in the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 220 degrees Celsius then bake the mixture for 45 minutes
- Remove from the pan, slice and serve in a plate.